LET REVIEW TIPS

     I am not a LET topnotcher. But I pass the exam with an 80+ average, which I never expected. The truth is, I only asked for a 75.00 average.But the Almighty was too generous to give me a better rating. GenEd was my highest at 89.00. And how did I do that? Let me share my humble tips:
     Number one: I surrendered everything to God. As Christians, we are taught to put God first in every thing we do, right? But, there is a saying that goes, "Nasa Diyos ang awa, Nasa tao ang gawa." Meaning, we should also do our part.
     Number two: Devise a plan for your review. I am a mother of 3, I am teaching in the Senior High School and I'm having my Master's Degree. Yes, MULTI-TASKING is the right term! Making "singit" for my LET review seemed impossible. But I set a time solely for my review. Choose the time that fits you. But as for me, I wake every 3AM and read my notes. 

     Number three: Stay motivated. What's your purpose of taking the LET? To get a license and insert LPT after you name, right? One thing more,  Falling in-line applying for the exam is the hardest thing to do and P900.00 is sayang din, so you cannot afford to fail in the test. So, you should tell yourself, "I must pass the LET. I must pass the LET" and you will pass (yehey!).

     Number four: Use cues, mnemonics, and the like. These will help you remember things that you have reviewed more vividly.
     And the last, stay focused. When you are in front of the computer and start reviewing, you will be tempted to do other things like FB-ing and You-tube-ing (personal experience). I tell you, it will waste your precious time. You will just realize that you already spent hours doing unimportant things. Anyway, you can do naman all those things after passing the test.
     So, those are just some simple tips that I can share. Hope this article can be of help to you.
     Good luck!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Curriculum Vitae