Literature Part 1
1. Point of View- It is the angle of vision from where the story is told.
2. Setting- the geographical location of the story, time period, daily lifestyle of the characters and climate of the story.
3. Omniscient- A point of view wherein the author knows all and free to tell the readers anything, including what the characters are thinking or feeling and what they act as they do.
4. Plot- This is the framework of fiction which consists of casually related sequence of events.
5. Climax- the peak of the story.